Albert Lea Home Inspection: Water Heater Inspection (507) 721-0122
At one time hot water on demand may have been considered a luxury, but today’s home buyers expect it. But there’s nothing about a water heaters that home owners should take for granted.
Our certified home inspectors are familiar with the parts of a gas water heater and know what to look for as we inspect it.
The inspector will come into your home and look over the following areas of the water heater:
- Look at the tank for any signs of corrosion or blackened areas near the burner.
- View the piping connected to the water heater for any signs of corrosion.
- Test the gas valve
- View the vent stack for proper rise.
- Ensure the draft hood should not be loose
- Test the water heater
- Ensure the correct hot and cold pipes are connected to the right source
- Electrical connections
Our inspector will provide a detailed and thorough report of their findings along with pictures and will have the report available in 24 hours after the inspection.
Albert Lea Inspection Specialists:(507) 721-0122