Alberts Inspection Specialists 607 Cherry Ave Albert Lea, Mn 56007 507-858-8450
Alberts Inspection Specialists
607 Cherry Ave
Albert Lea, Mn 56007
Full inspection of your home, inside and out.
As a NACHI-certified professional home inspector, I have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside the home, I will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc. and then I will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space.
Here are some of the many items I’ll be looking at during your home inspection:
- Foundation and support structure
- Garages, Carports, Workshops or other external buildings
- Basement seepage
- Safety controls
- Walks and driveways
- Electrical capacity & components
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Plumbing system & fixtures
A professional home inspection is the best tool for knowing the condition and what expenses you could have later on. Whether you are selling or buying, an objective professional home inspection will provide you with information that you need. Our goal is to give all of our customers peace of mind in their home. We look forward to hearing from you.
Before you buy or sell
You want the answers about the condition of the house. If selling you can use it as selling point. If buying you will know what to expect as to the condition and possible problems you can deal with.
- Is everything working as intended?
- Is the house safe to live?
- Are there potential problems that need to be taken care of now or soon?
- Small problems can turn into major repairs if not detected early on.
- We try to view, evaluate, and test the home for everything covered in the ASHI standards of practice.
The exterior evaluation includes:
- Landscaping, grading, drainage
- Driveways, patios, decks, porches
- Roofs, chimney, flashing, HVAC units
- Windows, trim, siding, gutters and downspouts
The interior evaluation includes:
- Structure, attic, ventilation, walls, floors, ceilings
- Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems